none
Inking Teardrop interferes with inking into web pages

Question

• Hello,

I have a tablet pc setup that works fine in Microsoft Products - I use OneNote

However

The teardrop (the little ring that occurs when the tablet is touched with the pen), this delays pen response significantly when attempting to ink into online spaces or any other non microsoft product rendering the pen-tablet virtually useless for everything except extended cursive script. 

Please advise how the teardrop or underlying functionality may be adjusted to remove this problem

Operating System is Windows 7  tablet is Wacom CTL - 460 

thank you.

Thursday, February 25, 2016 3:03 AM

Answers

• Hi Russell DECV,

Based on your description, I want to confirm that have you updated the pen-tablet drivers?

If not, we could try to download it from Wacom official website.

http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/product-support/drivers

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If the problem still persists, I suppose that there is something wrong with the pen, I’m afraid you may ask manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 26, 2016 11:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Russell DECV,

Based on your description, I want to confirm that have you updated the pen-tablet drivers?

If not, we could try to download it from Wacom official website.

http://www.wacom.com/en-us/support/product-support/drivers

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If the problem still persists, I suppose that there is something wrong with the pen, I’m afraid you may ask manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 26, 2016 11:54 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you in a couple of days, have you solved the problem? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:11 AM