none
SCOM 2012 Reporting RRS feed

• Question

• Hello.

Anyone have a problem with reporting of SCOM 2012? See below my report sample.

After 17/02/2013, report don´t show have any data.

I'am using SCOM 2012 with SQL Server 2008 R2.

Lucas Ferreira Piris MCT,MCITP,MCTS,MCP,Security+,ITIL v3 | Foi útil ? Porque não Classificar ?

Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:48 PM

Answers

• Any chance an override was imported and or a new mp was put in that disabled collection of these rules?  Any indication that the DW is having issues?  Any indication of some kind of back log, config churn?  I suspect you checked the rules to ensure they were working and looked at the data in a performance view yes?

Regards, Blake Email: mengotto<at>hotmail.com Blog: http://discussitnow.wordpress.com/ If my response was helpful, please mark it as so, if it answered your question, then please also mark it accordingly. Thank you.

Friday, March 15, 2013 6:55 AM

All replies

• Any chance an override was imported and or a new mp was put in that disabled collection of these rules?  Any indication that the DW is having issues?  Any indication of some kind of back log, config churn?  I suspect you checked the rules to ensure they were working and looked at the data in a performance view yes?

Regards, Blake Email: mengotto<at>hotmail.com Blog: http://discussitnow.wordpress.com/ If my response was helpful, please mark it as so, if it answered your question, then please also mark it accordingly. Thank you.

Friday, March 15, 2013 6:55 AM
  • Hi Lucas,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks,

Yog Li
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, March 22, 2013 9:00 AM