none
RecordID can not be found

Question

• Hi,

I get a message, when I want to look at status message details in web reporting:
    Error: RecordID can not be found. (350909)

I can read all the reports and see status messages, but as soon as I'm opening status message details, it gives this error.

I don't remember having done any changes. I used to have this access from my laptop. I checked the permissions and my user account belongs to "SMS Reporting users" group and SCCM security permissions allow me to read the reports.

I get to see those details fine, when I'm logged on with SCCM server administrator rights, but it should be possible for everyone in "SMS Reporting users" group as well.

Does anyone have suggestions what else should I check and what could this issue be caused by?

Monday, March 9, 2009 9:46 AM

Answers

•  I found the solution. It was too easy. For some reason I had forgotten that it's not enough if I give group of users the "read" rights to reports. I also had to give "read" rights to status messages.
    Friday, March 13, 2009 6:12 AM

All replies

• Which report IDs are you talking about?
    Monday, March 9, 2009 9:54 AM
  • I'm talking about reports in general. All of the reports in ConfigMgr reports website can be browsed and opened, but when I want to see the details of any of the status messages, I get this error. This is not an issue with one specific report but with all of them, where it's possible to click on status message to see its details.
    Monday, March 9, 2009 10:06 AM
  •  I found the solution. It was too easy. For some reason I had forgotten that it's not enough if I give group of users the "read" rights to reports. I also had to give "read" rights to status messages.
    Friday, March 13, 2009 6:12 AM