none
Azure Replication unable to sync after Ubuntu OS upgrade RRS feed

Answers

• I understand your concern and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I can recommend you post that on the Azure Site Recovery UserVoice forum to let the team know of your need for the feature. They regularly review feedback there for prioritizing work and features.

If my previous post helped answering your question, please click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote. Feel free to reach out to us if you've additional questions in this regard.

• Marked as answer by bkapar Friday, October 11, 2019 4:07 PM
    Friday, October 11, 2019 11:16 AM

All replies

• Yes, you need to enable replication again. Because, upgrading replicated machines isn't supported. Reference: Link1 & link2

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 10:37 AM
  • wow .. again replication need to start from scratch... Seems Azure DR is not users friendly :( 

anyway thank you Ahamed !!

• Edited by bkapar Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:41 PM
    Wednesday, October 9, 2019 9:41 PM
  • I understand your concern and thanks for sharing your experience with us. I can recommend you post that on the Azure Site Recovery UserVoice forum to let the team know of your need for the feature. They regularly review feedback there for prioritizing work and features.

If my previous post helped answering your question, please click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote. Feel free to reach out to us if you've additional questions in this regard.

• Marked as answer by bkapar Friday, October 11, 2019 4:07 PM
    Friday, October 11, 2019 11:16 AM
  • This is not supported because your ASR agent is binded to the kernel of the OS and some binaries, so your agent can't get that intelligent automatically because it's reading the data at the low stream level and needs an re-installation to get the current state so that it can again read from that point.
    Saturday, October 12, 2019 1:59 PM