none
New HTML 5 Portal - Change Control User to Approve Info

Question

• Hi,

When we create Change Controls, we have a number of managers who must approve the Change Control and we also have other groups of users who just need to be informed.

How do we display "Must Vote" by the side of the user name when they have to approve a Change (As we currently have in the SharePoint portal?).

This would make it clearer as to who needs to approve the change.

Thanks

Jaz

Thursday, February 04, 2016 2:26 PM

Answers

• I guess there is no easy answer to this question, so am closing it.

Jaz

• Marked as answer by JazK Thursday, February 11, 2016 10:15 AM
    Thursday, February 11, 2016 10:15 AM

All replies

• I guess there is no easy answer to this question, so am closing it.

Jaz

• Marked as answer by JazK Thursday, February 11, 2016 10:15 AM
    Thursday, February 11, 2016 10:15 AM
  • We use the review activity for approving and have built an Information activity to inform - this makes the process it clear.

Friday, February 12, 2016 2:16 PM
  • We do this as well, but it isn't clear since we could have two people who need to approve and a bunch of other people who have the change for information purposes only.

I've decided to have (must approve) in text next to the approver on the review activity.

I guess this is one area where the sharepoint portal has better info than the new HTML one.

Jaz

Sunday, February 14, 2016 8:22 PM
  • This can be done by doing following changes in Views\MyActvities\ActtvitiyDetails.cshtml (addition & removal) -

<div class="name col span_6" style="padding:1px;">@Resources.SelfServicePortalResources.Name</div>
    <div class="name col span_6" style="padding:1px;">Must Vote</div>
    <div class="status col span_6">@Resources.SelfServicePortalResources.Status</div>

<div class="comment col span_7">@Resources.SelfServicePortalResources.Comment</div>

<div class="voted col span_6 grey-text">@Resources.SelfServicePortalResources.VotedBy</div>

--------------------------   

<div class="name col span_6" style="padding:1px;">@reviewerItem.Item1</div>
    <div class="name col span_6" style="padding:1px;">@reviewerDetails["MustVote"]</div>
    <div class="status col span_6">@decision</div>
    <div class="comment col span_7" style="padding:1px;">@reviewerDetails["Comments"]</div>           

@if (!reviewerItem.Item2.IsEmpty())
    {
         <div class="voted col span_6 grey-text">@reviewerItem.Item2</div>
    }

Monday, February 15, 2016 4:57 AM
  • Is there any way of displaying the display name of the reviewer in the portal instead of the domain\username?
    Wednesday, June 01, 2016 1:52 PM