I see someone else has had the same problem as me, but had do I instal the fix the he spoke of.....I am a software novice..... iso something or other
Would you please let us know if there were any changes before the issue occurred? Meanwhile, when did the issue occurre, during installation or specific operations?
On the SCE server, please try the following:
1. Close SCE console and clear the console cache by running the following command:
"C:\Program Files\System Center Essentials\Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.SCE.UI.Console.exe" /clearcache
2. Clear the HealthService queue:
1) Stop System Center Management service.
2) Go to C:\Program Files\System Center Essentials\, and rename the “Health Service State” folder.
3) Restart System Center Management service.
If the issue persists, please check the Event Log on the server; if there are any related errors, please let us know the details.
TechNet Community Support
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.
Would you like to participate?