Probleemhandtekening 05: 1.0.0.0

Probleemhandtekening 06: 4a2a11b6

Probleemhandtekening 07: 6d

Probleemhandtekening 08: 0

Probleemhandtekening 09: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX

Versie van besturingssysteem: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Landinstelling-id: 1043

Lees de onlineprivacyverklaring:

Als de onlineprivacyverklaring niet beschikbaar is, lees dan onze offlineprivacyverklaring:

C:\Windows\system32\nl-NL\erofflps.txt

Thursday, December 9, 2010 9:59 AM

Answers

• Hi,

First I would like to let you know that this forum language is English, it is appreciate if you provide more information of the issue in English so that we can provide corresponding suggestions.

I would like to verify when this issue will occur, does any application crash?

If you are using System Center Essentials, please check if information on the following thread will help:

Console crashes withe Event name CLR20r3:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/systemcenteressentials/thread/a4374953-0b0f-4c87-b5d4-6e8e845eac9b

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Friday, December 17, 2010 8:47 AM
    Friday, December 10, 2010 7:23 AM

All replies

• Hi,

First I would like to let you know that this forum language is English, it is appreciate if you provide more information of the issue in English so that we can provide corresponding suggestions.

I would like to verify when this issue will occur, does any application crash?

If you are using System Center Essentials, please check if information on the following thread will help:

Console crashes withe Event name CLR20r3:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/systemcenteressentials/thread/a4374953-0b0f-4c87-b5d4-6e8e845eac9b

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Vivian Xing Friday, December 17, 2010 8:47 AM
    Friday, December 10, 2010 7:23 AM
  • Am also faced the same issue. 

just run the windows update, then restart the server.

it should be resolved.

if not resolve. install the .net framework latest version. it should be resolved.

Regards, Pradhap P

• Proposed as answer by Pradhap P Saturday, October 27, 2018 7:46 AM
    Friday, August 17, 2018 11:30 AM