none
Active Directory Connector Syncs successfully, but new an updated objects don't appear in CMDB RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on the following setup:

SCSM 2012 SP1

SCO 2012 SP1

I have a Runbook that creates new Active Directory user, then starts the SM AD connector to sync the info into the CMDB so that the same runbook can create some relationships between the new user object and other SM classes.  The runbook works wonderfully, however I've started to get a problem recently whereby the AD connector successfully finishes syncing, but doesn't actually import the new AD user.  Then afterwards it fails to import new AD users each and every sync cycle, even if the AD object wasn't created by Orchestrator.

If I create a brand new AD connector and point it at the same OU (while the old connector still exists) it imports the new objects the first time it syncs, then fails to import anything else.  I had the same issue a week ago, and a reboot of the SM server cured it but not this time, and it seems not permanently.

Has anyone else come across this before, or have an idea where to go to troubleshoot the issue.  The connector finishes with 100% success.  There aren't any errors or warnings in the Event log on the SM server regarding the connector.

Thanks,

Monday, June 10, 2013 2:25 PM