none
Screen has black lines during Startup, Shutdown, and when UAC pops up!

Question

• I am using Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit edition. I have a GeForce 6200 video card and have updated the drivers to the most recent one that says it is compatible with Windows 7.  Every time I startup or shutdown Windows, or when UAC pops up with a question, my screen gets all these black lines all over it and I can't see what I'm doing.  After I press yes or no on UAC and when I'm doing anything else all is fine.  Anyone got any ideas on how I can fix this?
    Sunday, August 30, 2009 5:46 PM

Answers

• It seems a driver problem. Could you please contact Nvidia Support to address the issue?

For your convenience:

Nvidia Support

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Baddawg420 Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:53 PM
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:49 AM

All replies

• I have to same exact problem, I have a geforce 7600 agp card. I have yet to solve it, hoping someone out there could possibly help us both out.
    Monday, August 31, 2009 8:24 PM
  • It seems a driver problem. Could you please contact Nvidia Support to address the issue?

For your convenience:

Nvidia Support

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Thanks.
    • Marked as answer by Baddawg420 Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:53 PM
    Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:49 AM
  • By any chance did you get a response from NVIDIA? I'm still waiting for a response from them also, just curious if we'll get different answers.
    Wednesday, September 02, 2009 12:33 AM