none
Runbook status Pending - Service Request Completed RRS feed

• Question

• I have a complete working QA environment setup and working. I am now in the process of standing up the production environment. I have everything installed and all the connectors syncing with no errors. I went through the same process I have used many times in the QA environment to make a service request on the portal. I see the service request and I can submit it with no errors. The service request goes to in-process and then the runbook shows as pending under activity management>Runbook Automation Activities. The service request goes to completed. The runbook activity remains pending forever. The runbook never starts in Orchestrator at all. I confirmed the runbook in Orchestrator is working properly by taking the activity ID from the service request and manually entering it into the runbook. I confirmed I am using the service account for the Orchestrator connector and it has full control to all the runbooks. I even added the service account for my service manager server as well. Also I do not understand how the service request is closing without completing the runbook activity. Nothing in the event logs that I can find. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

Friday, March 8, 2013 7:25 PM

All replies