none
Unable to connect Azure process server to on-premise configuration server RRS feed

• Question

• Trying to failback using ASR - successfully deployed a process server in my Azure environment but when trying to connect to the on-premise configuration server I'm getting the error message "Unable to save changes as one or more services could not be stopped. Please start the following services from Windows Service Control Manager before you re-try the operation. 1. InMage PushInstall 2. InMage Scout VX Agent - Sentinel/Outpost 3. Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Agent 4. InMage Scout Application Service 5. cxprocessserver" When I check the services according to documentation this is what I'm seeing:

Process server running as a standalone server:
     ProcessServer Running
     ProcessServerMonitor Running
     cxprocessserver Stopped
     InMage PushInstall N/A
     Log Upload Service (LogUpload) Running
     InMage Scout Application Service N/A
     Microsoft Azure Recovery Services Agent (obengine) N/A
     InMage Scout VX Agent-Sentinel/Outpost (svagents) N/A
     tmansvc. Running
    Process server deployed in Azure for failback:
     ProcessServer Running Changed from Manual to Automatic
     ProcessServerMonitor Running Changed from Manual to Automatic
     cxprocessserver Stopped Changed from Manual to Automatic
     InMage PushInstall Stopped Changed from Manual to Automatic
     Log Upload Service (LogUpload) Running Automatic

Trying to start the cxprocessserver or inMage PushInstall give another error message saying the service was not started because there's no response.
    Friday, October 18, 2019 2:51 PM

All replies

• Greetings!

There was a support request raised for this issue. 
    SR #119101823001995 

Support professional reached out to the customer and user confirmed that failback was successful but no resolution steps were shared with the engineer. Not sure, if it was you. Please do confirm and also share the resolution steps, it will be a great help to the community.

Please let us know if it is still an issue and need further assistance in this matter.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:27 AM