none
Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode/Operatior Windows 7

Question

• What does this mean?Microsoft-Windows-DriverFrameworks-UserMode/Operatior Event ID2101 EventRecordID 20215 ThreadID 2132 ProcesID 2888
    And how do I fix it? I need my computer as i am a law student in the middle of a huge project!!! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!! THANKS!
    mardi 22 février 2011 00:26

Réponses

• Can you provide more context?  It  isn't clear if there is a problem.

For instance, is it safe to assume you found something in a log, and don't know whether there is a problem or not?

Or, are you having a problem, something is clearly not working, and this is the event you think is the best indicator of the problem?

If the latter, what is the problem you are seeing?

Microsoft Corporation
    mardi 22 février 2011 01:47
    Modérateur

Toutes les réponses

• Can you provide more context?  It  isn't clear if there is a problem.

For instance, is it safe to assume you found something in a log, and don't know whether there is a problem or not?

Or, are you having a problem, something is clearly not working, and this is the event you think is the best indicator of the problem?

If the latter, what is the problem you are seeing?

Microsoft Corporation
    mardi 22 février 2011 01:47
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

As this thread has been quiet for a while, we assume that the issue has been resolved. At this time, we will mark it as "Answered" as the previous steps should be helpful for many similar scenarios.

In addition, we’d love to hear your feedback about the solution. By sharing your experience you can help other community members facing similar problems.

Thanks,

Yog Li -- Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    lundi 7 mars 2011 10:03
    Modérateur
  • cant log  on user profile service failed to start
    mardi 28 août 2012 06:28