none
Strange error...

คำถาม

• Hi!

I've just run into an error that really confuses me. Hopefully someone here has an idea what the source of the problem might be.

I created a new distribution group named QA-Mobile. When I try to send mails to the DG from Outlook (2016) I receive '550 5.1.11 RESOLVER.ADR.ExRecipNotFound; Recipient not found by Exchange Legacy encapsulated email address lookup' even though the recipient is there and the smtp-address is correct.  When I try sending the same mail via OWA it works fine. (?)

I've also added a second smtp-address QAMobile and that works fine with Outlook.

Anybody got an idea how I can fix this? In over twenty years of being a MCT and Consultant for Exchange I've never run into this kind of problem...

Regards,

Gerrit

If you think your to small to make a differnce, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room...

6 กรกฎาคม 2561 10:43

คำตอบ

• Hi Manu,

here are the attributes:

AddressListMembership         : {\All Distribution Lists, \Groups(VLV), \All Groups(VLV), \All Recipients(VLV),
                                    \Default Global Address List}
    EmailAddresses                : {smtp:QA-Mobile@<domain2>, SMTP:QA-Mobile@<domain1>, smtp:qamobile@<domain1>, smtp:qamobile@<domain2>}
    HiddenFromAddressListsEnabled : False
    EmailAddressPolicyEnabled     : True
    PrimarySmtpAddress             : QA-Mobile@<domain1>
    WindowsEmailAddress           : QA-Mobile@<domain1>

On a side note: It's now working. I don't know why and I'm not aware of any changes made to the system, but when I tested it today I didn't receive a NDR. So I guess the problem is fixed (somehow...).

Thanks for your help anyway! 

Cheers,

Gerrit

If you think your to small to make a differnce, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room...

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Gerrit Deike 16 กรกฎาคม 2561 7:01
    16 กรกฎาคม 2561 7:01

ตอบทั้งหมด