none
Adding additional Serial Com Ports

คำถาม

• I am trying to use Hyper-V to create custom images.  In the past, we had multiple machines setup and configured properly then used GHOST32(old, I know) to create an image to deploy.  I am wanting to move the process to a better, more easily configured, and update-able long term solution.  Creating the images and customizing them has gone very smoothly.  The hurdle I have run into is COM ports.  The company I work for develops and sales 3 proprietary pieces of software that rely on Serial communication to control hardware so that very specific and precise tasks take place. 

At the moment there are only 2 com ports showing in the virtual machine and I need 6.  I have not been successful in finding a way to add more.  I know from other forum posts that you can not connect the COM ports in the VM to the physical  ports, even though in my case this would be nice.  

If there is a way to do this, some guidance would be much appreciated.  Or if it is not, some direction towards an alternative.  I currently run everything from a local machine and not a server.  In the future that might change depending on the success I have now.   

12 มิถุนายน 2561 13:54

ตอบทั้งหมด