none
Redirect Messages from one Hub Server to another Hub Server (Exchange 2007)

คำตอบ

• My question is below: -

Also can somebody please help me to understand, how to internally divert messages to another hub server. basically there was an issue where outside users getting NDR "451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: “451 5.7.3 Cannot achieve Exchange Server authentication.” Attempted failover to alternate host , but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternative hosts, or delivery failed to all alternative hosts."

I checked on affected HUB server > Default receive connector > Properties > Exchange server Authentication were selected.. But still users were getting NDR. then senior team got involved and they routed messages to another hub server which is located in another location..

As mentioned before you should have more than one hub server per AD site. Messages from the internet should be routed all load balanced name that represents all the hubs in that site or routed to all the hubs in that AD site by a SMTP gateway
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Allen_WangJFMicrosoft, Moderator 2 กรกฎาคม 2561 9:54
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Nil_t 11 สิงหาคม 2561 11:29
    30 มิถุนายน 2561 15:30
  • Hi,

Any further concern about your question?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Nil_t 11 สิงหาคม 2561 11:28
    5 กรกฎาคม 2561 6:07
    ผู้ดูแล

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hi,

I need a small help!!

I wanted to know how to Redirect Messages from one Hub Server to another Hub Server (Exchange 2007).  If one server Hub Server got failed due some issue then how do we redirect messages to another HUB server which is located in another site site..

You should have more than one hub transport in each site. The AD site is the boundary in Exch 2007. If all the hubs in an AD site are down, messages will not be sent or delivered to any mailbox server in that AD site.

29 มิถุนายน 2561 17:17
  • Thanks Andy for your reply!!!

But just wanted to understand, how can we re-direct our mail flow from one server to another hub server using powershell command? Lets assume, i have only one hub server in single site and second hub server in another site for DR purpose.

Nil

29 มิถุนายน 2561 17:29
  • Thanks Andy for your reply!!!

But just wanted to understand, how can we re-direct our mail flow from one server to another hub server using powershell command? Lets assume, i have only one hub server in single site and second hub server in another site for DR purpose.

Nil

for which messages? Inbound from the internet? If so change the MX record to point to the DR hub or smarthost routing on your inbound SMTP gateway
    29 มิถุนายน 2561 17:42

Also can somebody please help me to understand, how to internally divert messages to another hub server. basically there was an issue where outside users getting NDR "451 4.4.0 Primary target IP address responded with: “451 5.7.3 Cannot achieve Exchange Server authentication.” Attempted failover to alternate host , but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternative hosts, or delivery failed to all alternative hosts."

I checked on affected HUB server > Default receive connector > Properties > Exchange server Authentication were selected.. But still users were getting NDR. then senior team got involved and they routed messages to another hub server which is located in another location..

30 มิถุนายน 2561 5:48

As mentioned before you should have more than one hub server per AD site. Messages from the internet should be routed all load balanced name that represents all the hubs in that site or routed to all the hubs in that AD site by a SMTP gateway
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Allen_WangJFMicrosoft, Moderator 2 กรกฎาคม 2561 9:54
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Nil_t 11 สิงหาคม 2561 11:29
    30 มิถุนายน 2561 15:30
  • Really Appreciate your help Andy!!!!
    30 มิถุนายน 2561 17:29
  • Hi,

Any further concern about your question?
    If the above suggestion helps, please be free to mark it as answer. Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards,
    Allen Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Nil_t 11 สิงหาคม 2561 11:28
    5 กรกฎาคม 2561 6:07
    ผู้ดูแล