none
Mail Getting Stuck in Edge Transport

คำถาม

• I have a single Exchange 2013 Server with CAS and Mailbox roles on it.  Active Directory is 2008 R2 Forest and Domain functional level.  I also have a 2010 Edge Transport server that accepts mail from the internet and does its spam detection on it.  I have patched the 2010 Exchange Edge Server to SP3 CU 2.  I have also patched Exchange 2013 to this week to latest versions.  Mail flow will work for about 4 or 5 hours and then email will get stuck in the queue on the Edge server.  Mail still works internally on the 2013 server and I can also send mail out via the Edge.  I restart the Exchange Transport service on the 2013 Mailbox server and then I hit retry on the Edge Server queue and I get all the mail that was sitting in the queue.  This happens several times in a 24 hour period and I can not figure out what the reason is.  Nothing is glaring in the Event Logs.  The Edge transport queue has the error "451 5.7.3 Cannot achieve Exchange Server authentication." Attempted failover to alternate host , but that did not succeed. Either there are no alternative hosts, or delivery failed to all alternative hosts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

GSR

3 ตุลาคม 2556 20:03

ตอบทั้งหมด