none
Error 1719. The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed.

คำถาม

• Hello friends,

I have the following case, which requires the support of the community:

I have a small client with a physical server, Windows Server 2008 SP2 ESP (x64), has the role of ADDS and an instance of MS SQL Server 2005 SP4 ENU (x86) for handling MS Dynamics GP 10. The client must quickly update the instance of MS SQL Server for the MS SQL Server 2008 SP4 ENU (x86). Since in our country a monetary reconversion process will take place on 08/04/2018 and this is a requirement.

Now, during our activities we managed to apply the service pack 4 of MS SQL Server 2005 without inconvenience remaining in the version (9.00.5000), but at the time of updating MS SQL Server to the MS SQL Server 2008 SP4 ENU (x86) version produced the following error:

Error Log: MSI (s) (F0: 04) [15: 01: 45: 225]: Product: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Database Engine Services - Error 1719. The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed. This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed. Contact your support personnel for assistance.

As discard install 2 necessary utilities based on Windows Installer and managed to enable without inconvenience, for that reason I would like the help of the community if there is a similar case.

I have these options in my notes:

Option 1:
    Check: UAC turned Off

Option 2:
    Grant the System account "Full Control" permissions to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT hive of the registry.

Option 3:
    Start the Windows Installer service
    1. Click Start, type Services.msc and press {ENTER}
    2. Double-click Windows Installer
    3. Set the Startup type of Windows Installer to Manual
    4. Click Start to start the service. Note down the error message if any.
    5. Click OK.

Option 4:
    Can you try the following four commands:
    % windir% \ syswow64 \ msiexec.exe / unregister
    % windir% \ system32 \ msiexec.exe / regserver
    % windir% \ syswow64 \ msiexec.exe / unregister
    % windir% \ syswow64 \ msiexec.exe / regserver
    Then do a full reboot with shutdown -s

Option 5:
    Install x64 Platform: Windows6.0-KB942288-v2-x64.msu

Option 6:
    1. Open Services window and double click Remote Procedure Call (RPC) service.
    2. Navigate to Log on tab and select Log on as Local System Account and check Allow this service to interact with the desktop check box.
    3. Save changes and restart your PC.
    4. Check if the problem still persists. If the issue reappears, repeat the same steps but this time select This account in Log on tab. Click the Browse button and choose Network Service from the list. Save changes and check if you solves the issue.

I appreciate very much the support that you can give me

Thanks Very MuchCarlos D. Portto

5 กรกฎาคม 2561 13:53

ตอบทั้งหมด