Http transport: IN channel could not find a corresponding OUT channel RRS feed

• Soru

• Dear,

We configured a Terminal Server 2010 Gateway Farm with 3th party load balancing in front.

When we try to connect to a Terminal Server via this load balanced gateway farm we get error message "Http transport: IN channel could not find a corresponding OUT channel" (event id 210).

Has anyone seen this error before?  What could be the issue?

I did not find any reference to this error message on the support site(s).

Kind regards,

Jannes Labaere | Networking & System Services

ConXioN bvba

Hoogstraat 134, 8540 DEERLIJK

24 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba 13:17

Yanıtlar

• Hi,

This issue seems to be caused by 3rd party load balancing.Pls try to Create a Remote Desktop Gateway Server Farm with Network Load Balancing rather than non-Microsoft load-balancing devices to see whether it works.

Create a Remote Desktop Gateway Server Farm:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc732370.aspx

Regards,

Clarence

TechNet Subscriber Support

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedbackhere.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen Clarence Zhang 31 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba 03:07
    25 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe 09:21

Tüm Yanıtlar

• Hi,

This issue seems to be caused by 3rd party load balancing.Pls try to Create a Remote Desktop Gateway Server Farm with Network Load Balancing rather than non-Microsoft load-balancing devices to see whether it works.

Create a Remote Desktop Gateway Server Farm:http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc732370.aspx

Regards,

Clarence

If you are TechNet Subscription user and have any feedback on our support quality, please send your feedbackhere.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Yanıt Olarak İşaretleyen Clarence Zhang 31 Temmuz 2013 Çarşamba 03:07
    25 Temmuz 2013 Perşembe 09:21
  • Hi,

Regards,

Clarence

Hi,

I am getting the exact same message, it gets logged a couple of times per hour. We are using Windows server 2012, with NLB and a remote desktop gateway farm with a couple of members. We are seeing some weird behavior with some users unable to connect or getting dropped from their connection so I wanted to see if this error was related to that behavior. I am unable to find very much information about this though, Its Event ID 210 and its logged under the Admin section of event viewer - > TerminalServices-Gateway

22 Ağustos 2013 Perşembe 21:49
  • Any solution found for this issue ?
    16 Temmuz 2014 Çarşamba 10:49
  • I have all roles installed on the same box with no nlb and I also get this error "Http transport: IN channel could not find a corresponding OUT channel"

Ideas?

I have Windows Server 2012 R2 installed.

20 Ağustos 2014 Çarşamba 14:28
  • We have the same issue.  No NLB. Server 2012 R2. Any update on a fix.

Also at the same time we have

Driver EPSON XP-400 Series required for printer EPSONC13EBF (XP-400 Series) is unknown. Contact the administrator to install the driver before you log in again.

Not sure how / if related but it is concurrent so I thought I'd report it. I'm having the user untick the "use local resources / printer" to see if it will clear it.

• Düzenleyen acceleres 25 Eylül 2014 Perşembe 16:12
    25 Eylül 2014 Perşembe 15:55
  • Is there any update on this as we are having a similar issue. Single RDG on its own dedicated server. We sometimes get this every 2 or 3 days
    7 Ekim 2014 Salı 14:44
  • Same here, once or twice everyday still.
    1 Haziran 2015 Pazartesi 15:37
  • Has anyone resolved this yet? I get this error once in a blue moon with only one RD Gateway, no load balancer involved.
    5 Ocak 2018 Cuma 14:37