none
Microsoft office error 0xc0000005 RRS feed

• السؤال

• when i open any microsoft office application(word or excel or ...), it pop up an window(application unable to start correctly error 0xc0000005).

but when i turn off bitdefender, the microsoft office works again....

why? how can i solve it

22/صفر/1441 07:52 ص

جميع الردود

• Hi Lemon9771.

The error code "0xc0000005" indicates a memory access violation: if the problem does not occur again when that program is turned off, it's highly likely that program is the reason for the error.
    You could also look in the "Application" log of the Windows Event Viewer to see if there's any record that could provide you with more detailed information about the reason of the problem.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

• تم التحرير بواسطة Luigi BrunoMVP 22/صفر/1441 08:07 ص
    22/صفر/1441 08:07 ص
  • Hi,

Antivirus programs can affect various files and programs and also cause the Application Error 0xc0000005.

Looks like installed third-party antivirus software is the cause of this error, since disabling the antivirus software helps, we recommend that you switch to another antivirus program.

In case it is due to conflict caused by third party software upon startup, let us prepare clean boot to troubleshoot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Hope above information can help you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

23/صفر/1441 02:46 ص
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

25/صفر/1441 06:20 ص