none
Windows XP KB 4500331 Patch RRS feed

• السؤال

• Hi All,

I was trying to get the KB4500331 Patch from the microsoft catalog update site for Windows XP, whenever I click Security Update for Windows XP SP2 for x64-based Systems (KB4500331) link it gives me the option to download the patch for Windows Server 2003, looks like wrong links been embedded .

Could please someone advice me what to do or provide me the correct link.

Thanks

22/ذو القعدة/1440 08:31 ص

جميع الردود

• Hi Ron_12.

It looks like all the links are pointing to Windows Server 2003 patches: I wrote a feedback on the Microsoft Knowledge Base article describing that patch.
    Anyway, you should install Windows XP Service Pack 3 (to be sure your system is fully updated) and then download and install the corresponding version of the KB4500331 patch.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

• تم التحرير بواسطة Luigi BrunoMVP 22/ذو القعدة/1440 08:49 ص
    22/ذو القعدة/1440 08:49 ص
  • Hi Lugi,

Thanks for the reply, all my clients are SP2 and I think I wont be able to straight away update to SP3 due to other issues. Is there another way around to get the package specifically for SP2.

Thanks

22/ذو القعدة/1440 08:55 ص
  • Hi Lugi,

Thanks for the reply, all my clients are SP2 and I think I wont be able to straight away update to SP3 due to other issues. Is there another way around to get the package specifically for SP2.

Thanks

As far as I know, that site is the only one where you can download the update package from.
    You could consider writing a feedback on the Microsoft Knowledge Base article's page describing that patch to report this issue.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

22/ذو القعدة/1440 03:19 م