none
Can't login to the AD server RRS feed

• Dotaz

• Hello all,

I am very new person of Server Administrator. We recently built the AD server 2016 for our organization. And created user account for the employee and I checked the tick symbol on password properties ( user must change password at next logon) on the server site. At the client site, when I login to change the domain user it's asked me for the account credentials, I filled it with the one I created earlier And I got the error message like (# The user's password must be changed before signing in). And nothing happens. How can I solve this? Thank you inadvance.

úterý 19. listopadu 2019 7:13

Všechny reakce

• Hi, 

Ctrl+Alt+DEL to change password or 

Check your AD user. When you create the user you have checked the checkbox User must change password before signing in.

un-check that box.

"Vote or mark as answer if you think useful" "Marquer comme réponse les réponses qui ont résolu votre problème"

• Upravený F.ABASSI úterý 19. listopadu 2019 13:26
    úterý 19. listopadu 2019 13:25
  • Hi,

When you created the user accounts , if you check the box "user must change password at next logon",the user will receive the message at the next time he logon. 

As F.abassi said , you can un-check that box if you don't want to receive the change message.

Best Regards,

Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

středa 20. listopadu 2019 3:02
  • Hello Flingmin & F.ABASSI,

Thanks for your reply. The thing is I want to change the user password  by their own. Problem is every time  they fill the user credentials the I create in serve, The windows keep saying that (user must change the password before logging in the first time) instead of showing the option to change the password.

Thanks millions.

středa 20. listopadu 2019 4:01
  • Hi,

Press Ctrl+Alt+DEL ,select  "change a password"

Best Regards,

Fan

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

středa 20. listopadu 2019 4:54
  • Hello Flingmin & F.ABASSI,

Thanks for your reply. The thing is I want to change the user password  by their own. Problem is every time  they fill the user credentials the I create in serve, The windows keep saying that (user must change the password before logging in the first time) instead of showing the option to change the password.

Thanks millions.

must using Ctrl+Alt+DEL to show the password change option

"Vote or mark as answer if you think useful" "Marquer comme réponse les réponses qui ont résolu votre problème"

středa 20. listopadu 2019 9:11
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Fan

pondělí 25. listopadu 2019 9:57