none
Failed continuously 2019-10 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for windows 7 x64 (KB4524157) RRS feed

• Dotaz

• Hi,

2019-10 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for windows 7 x64 (KB4524157) updation continuously failed to install, i tried to download manually also but still same result. 

I tried to run sfc comment, there is no error showing.
    • Upravený Saji Hentry pondělí 21. října 2019 10:07
    pondělí 21. října 2019 10:05

Všechny reakce

• Hi,

Are there any error codes recorded in the Event Viewer(Windows Logs\Applications, Setup, System)?

I would be appreciate if you could provide more information to specify the issue, but at first we could try the following general steps to fix the normal update issue.

1. Run built-in windows troubleshooting tool:

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\ System and Security\Fix problems with Windows Update\Advanced\Run as administrator:

2. Run System Update Readiness Tool  to fix the issue automatically.

3. Perform a Clean Boot  and manually update again.

4. Disable firewall and antivirus temporarily.

5.Download and reinstall this update package from Windows update catalog.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

úterý 22. října 2019 1:31
    Moderátor
  • Hi,

I appreciate for the instructions, i tried all 5 which you mentioned but still the result is same.

středa 23. října 2019 10:08
  • Hi Saji, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

Are there any error codes recorded in the Event Viewer(Windows Logs\Applications, Setup, System)?

What's the error message occurred in failed update screen?

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

čtvrtek 24. října 2019 1:23
    Moderátor
  • HI,

Yes there is, the error code is 80092004.

sobota 26. října 2019 5:34
  • Failed .NET installation(s) can be repaired by going to run or cmd,type: appwiz.cpl in Add/Remove open Windows services/L.sub-menu,scroll to .NET/expand the tree,select all/exit/restart pc..If .NET was/is already configured,then open cmd,type: services.msc in msc,.NET v2.0 gets set to Manual start,v4.0 gets set to Auto start,double click to edit..While in services,scroll to Windows Installer,set to Auto start,same with Windows Modules,exit,restart pc..Also,in cmd the cmd is : Sfc /Scannow once its thru,type: CHKDSK C: /F agree to restart,type: EXIT restart pc,the Sfc data gets installed/fixed on pc restart...
    neděle 27. října 2019 6:39
  • Hi, 

Would you provide the whole error message here as the error code means cannot find object or property, which is difficult to specify your issue. 

Also please check your existing system build by running "winver".

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

pátek 1. listopadu 2019 8:07
    Moderátor