none
Unable to find Remote Desktop Session Host role services RRS feed

• Dotaz

• Hi,

I am going thru article Installing the Remote Desktop Session Host role service on Windows Server without the Connection Broker role service.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/2833839/guidelines-for-installing-the-remote-desktop-session-host-role-service

In steps, I do not see Remote Desktop Session Host role services. check box. I see only Remote Desktop Licensing  enabled.

Can anyone guide to manually install this Remote Desktop Session Host Role Service ?

Thanks and best regards,

Sameer Vadulekar

pondělí 25. května 2020 6:32

Všechny reakce

• HI
    0.can you enter winver in command prompt on server essential and look the os version and os version number ?[for example server 2019 standard 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    1.if you are using server essentials w2016,it only support RDgateway role for RWA.if you are using server essentials w2019,there is only Resktop licensing role in it by design. like below picture
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9d04f47d-2a19-4ad0-8cfd-2c16a37f15e5/remote-desktop-connections-in-server-2016-essentials?forum=winserverTS

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

pondělí 25. května 2020 9:31
    Moderátor
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

neděle 31. května 2020 7:35
    Moderátor
  • HI
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

úterý 2. června 2020 14:49
    Moderátor