none
RDP SSO on reconnect fails due to Network Location Awareness Identifying RRS feed

• Dotaz

• I have found that when a RDP session that connects with Seamless SSO is interrupted, if the Network Location Awareness service decides to go into 'identifying' for even a half second, when the RDP connection goes to resume, SSO credentials do not work. However I have found that the times that the NlaSvc does not go into 'Identifying' then the connection will resume just fine. It appears that when its 'Identifying' even if I have the local policy set to 'Private' for Identifying connections, then SSO does not work. Is there a fix for this? Can RDP be made to wait or reattempt SSO credentials again automatically? The NlaSvc always goes back to DomainAuthenticated properly, even after half a second, but its still too late as RDP appears to have already tried reconnecting and fails to pass credentials at which point it prompts for a password.

I really need the reconnecting feature to work. Anyone have any ideas to solve this?

pondělí 16. září 2019 17:33

Všechny reakce

• HI

1 did you use citrix technet in your RDS environment ?
    2 can you enter winver in command prompt on both client computer and session host then look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    3 we can refer below documents first
      Network Location Awareness Service: How It Can Ruin Your Day (and How To Fix It)
    https://newsignature.com/articles/network-location-awareness-service-can-ruin-day-fix/
    Network Location Awareness Doesn’t Identify Domain
    https://www.mcbsys.com/blog/2018/03/network-location-awareness-doesnt-identify-domain/
    Please Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

úterý 17. září 2019 14:36
    Moderátor
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

pátek 20. září 2019 4:02
    Moderátor
  • HI
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

pondělí 30. září 2019 3:00
    Moderátor