none
Windows XP KB 4500331 Patch RRS feed

• Dotaz

• Hi All,

I was trying to get the KB4500331 Patch from the microsoft catalog update site for Windows XP, whenever I click Security Update for Windows XP SP2 for x64-based Systems (KB4500331) link it gives me the option to download the patch for Windows Server 2003, looks like wrong links been embedded .

Could please someone advice me what to do or provide me the correct link.

Thanks

čtvrtek 25. července 2019 8:31

Všechny reakce

• Hi Ron_12.

It looks like all the links are pointing to Windows Server 2003 patches: I wrote a feedback on the Microsoft Knowledge Base article describing that patch.
    Anyway, you should install Windows XP Service Pack 3 (to be sure your system is fully updated) and then download and install the corresponding version of the KB4500331 patch.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

čtvrtek 25. července 2019 8:49
  • Hi Lugi,

Thanks for the reply, all my clients are SP2 and I think I wont be able to straight away update to SP3 due to other issues. Is there another way around to get the package specifically for SP2.

Thanks

čtvrtek 25. července 2019 8:55
  • Hi Lugi,

Thanks for the reply, all my clients are SP2 and I think I wont be able to straight away update to SP3 due to other issues. Is there another way around to get the package specifically for SP2.

Thanks

As far as I know, that site is the only one where you can download the update package from.
    You could consider writing a feedback on the Microsoft Knowledge Base article's page describing that patch to report this issue.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

čtvrtek 25. července 2019 15:19