none
Access secure websites with edge and ie 11 RRS feed

• Dotaz

• Only when I use Edge or IE11, Firefox works fine, I can access the first secure website, then the second secure website but the third secure site cannot be accessed.

Can close the browser and the same thing happens again.

Get two errors, websites TLS  problem or cannot access website. I close browser then I can access the same third website.

Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0

Windows 10 Version    10.0.17134 Build 17134

It was working but started doing this two weeks ago.

Scanned and removed some PUPs, cleaned temp files, reset internet options, cleared DNS and updated drivers. Started in Safe Mode with Networking, changed DNS and disabled AVG. Nothing made a difference. Checked Host file.

neděle 20. října 2019 16:19

Všechny reakce

1. Type services.msc in the search box and press Enter.
      • Find the DNS Client service.
    2. If the service is not running, right-click on it, and go to Properties.
    3. Click on Start and set Startup Type to Automatic.
    4. Save changes, restart your computer, and check if the issue persists.

Use OpenDNS

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

neděle 20. října 2019 23:52
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.
    Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

úterý 22. října 2019 1:50
  • Hi,
    As this thread has been quiet for a while, we will propose it as ‘Answered’ as the information provided should be helpful.
    If you need further help, please feel free to reply this post directly so we will be notified to follow it up. You can also choose to unmark the answer as you wish.
    Best regards,
    Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.
    středa 23. října 2019 2:34
  • Sorry, I did not get an alert email.

I will try the DNS tomorrow, it's at the office.

středa 23. října 2019 2:59
  • Hi,

If you have any updates during this process, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Ellen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

středa 23. října 2019 9:57