none
The Intel(R)82579V Gigabit Network Connection adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware - relatedproblems RRS feed

• Dotaz

• Hi,

When I start my pc the internet connection doesn't want to work and gives this message:

The Intel(R)82579V Gigabit Network Connection adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware - relatedproblems

But when I restart the pc, it works fine. This has been going on for a while now. My hard drive crashed 2 weeks ago and after replacing it and having the whole pc programmed by an IT company, it still gives the same problem and I have to restart again. I'm worried that all the restarting will cause damage?

Also, after the reprogramming, my pc is very slow while using photo editing programmes such as LR6 & Photomatix.

Thanks in advance

Malan

sobota 20. února 2016 12:34

Odpovědi

Všechny reakce

• Have you completely removed then re-installed the driver?

Completely remove the current driver and install the newest driver available.  For instructions on how to do that Read all about updating drivers by my partner JMH3143 here http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki/windows_other-hardware/updating-a-driver/a5e6345e-af9b-4099-bef0-8d22254aa1c1?tm=1436753520149

Have you run a system file check?

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM  if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...
    Should you have any questions please ask us.

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag Windows IT-PRO (MS-MVP)

sobota 20. února 2016 17:44
    Moderátor
  • Hi Malan,

As Team Zigzag said, try uninstall current network adapter driver and reinstall the latest Inter Network Connection adapter driver to see the result.

You could visit your computer manufacturer website to download driver or visit the following Inter official website to scan your device.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

On the other hand, I advise you to view which processes take up lots of system resources when you feel slow, open Task Manager to view them, if they are unnecessary, close them to see if can relieve slow issue.

Hope my clarification is clear

Best regards,

Teemo Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

úterý 23. února 2016 7:37
    Moderátor
  • Hi,
    Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

pátek 26. února 2016 8:28
    Moderátor
  • Sorry to resurrect a thread, but this is the most recent thing I can find.  I am having a very similar issue.  Have completed all of the steps you describe above multiple times, have confirmed that the patch cable is working on a different computer.  

Using an ASUS P8Z77-V Pro motherboard and like I said, I have disabled, deleted, uninstalled, and reinstalled in every way possible that I can find.  

Any further suggestions?

úterý 28. května 2019 14:36
  • I have the same problem. If I go to Device manager: network adapter: Uninstall Intel 82579: Action: scan for hardware changes: 

It will find the adapter, reinstall the driver and all is well until I turn off the computer. I'm looking for a better solution but have not found it yet.

J

neděle 29. září 2019 19:32
  • "Programmed by IT company"...Do not give 3rd part installers 100% credit,as a solo pc user running Microsoft/Windows OS can & will come out better,default settings...A new pc MB,or HD,requires a Clean Installation,was the Win OS cd install used,actually give them the cd...If not,simply unplug all but mouse & keyboard,boot pc to BIOS,install Windows OS installation cd,set cd as 1st boot device/HD 2nd,save & exit BIOS.Also,in BIOS,set to Load default settings,or advanced,save/exit..Look for Press any key to boot to cd,at cd menu,delete partition/create one/format/the OS runs Auto from that point...Once installed,on desktop,run the Intel chipset software/driver,then storage,then video controller,then networking..This can all be had thru the pc mfg,or Intel/downloads.This is Intel default...
    pondělí 30. září 2019 3:24