none
Windows server 2016 black screen issues RRS feed

• Dotaz

• I have a windows server 2016 standard that will give me a blank screen when login in and it will get stuck when restarting once it reaches this point. I have a datto and my first clue it is going to give me the black screen error when login in is the datto wouldn't backup, any ideas?
    úterý 22. října 2019 21:27

Všechny reakce

• Hi,

1.Could you please share us your RDS deployment? Like how many roles you installed and the client version to start remote connection.

2. When meeting the black screen issue, have you tried the Ctrl+Alt+End to recall the connection?

3. Please take a look at the event logs and check if any error messages.

Event log checking:

TerminalServices-RemoteConnectionManager and TerminalServices-LocalSessionManager logs to view information about connections.

Step 1: Press Windows+R to open the Run dialog, enter eventvwr (or eventvwr.msc) and hit OK.

Step 2: Navigate to Event Viewer\ Applications and Services Logs\ Microsoft\ Windows\ TerminalServices-*

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

středa 23. října 2019 5:33
  • Hi,

Is there any update? 

Please feel free to let us know if more assistance needed.

Thanks,

Jenny

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

pátek 25. října 2019 7:57
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Is there any finding from event logs?

Please feel free to let us know if more assistance needed.

Thanks,

Jenny

úterý 29. října 2019 2:01