none
Keyboard issues RRS feed

• Frage

• Hello and thank you for your time,

To give you a quick few information about my laptop Acer win 8.1 have it for 2 or 3 years maybe event longer(guarantee isnt an option and i dont have the money to repair it nor do i want to to it to this pc).

So to start of, i have a laptop and keyboard met beer a half a year ago and stopped working that didnt bother me much since i got some other keyboards .The problem is that the keyboard when i try to press it doesnt work but sometimes(happends alot recently) that it thinks i spam a botton.

Thats the issue, but i tried alot and searched on the internet for this but didnt found what i wanted or worked for me.

Deactivating is grayed out, when try to unistall it, it tells me that i have to restart the pc when i do its reinstalled.

So i dont really know what to do idk if i can lock the keyboard somehow or the botton on the keyboard if you have any suggestion pls tell me ^^

Montag, 17. Juni 2019 13:42

Antworten

• >>i have a laptop and keyboard met beer a half a year ago and stopped working 

We can’t guarantee that keyboard is not damaged after a beer, maybe something has been corroded after that accident, keyboard inside components don’t have a good state.

If other keyboard works fine, it indicates that your system and computer are fine, just the keyboard exist issue.

General methods:

1. Reinstall driver
    2. Change port

If no help, you need to contact seller for repair or give up it.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Als Antwort markiert Rea-chan Montag, 24. Juni 2019 18:01
    Dienstag, 18. Juni 2019 01:56

Alle Antworten

• >>i have a laptop and keyboard met beer a half a year ago and stopped working 

We can’t guarantee that keyboard is not damaged after a beer, maybe something has been corroded after that accident, keyboard inside components don’t have a good state.

If other keyboard works fine, it indicates that your system and computer are fine, just the keyboard exist issue.

General methods:

1. Reinstall driver
    2. Change port

If no help, you need to contact seller for repair or give up it.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Als Antwort markiert Rea-chan Montag, 24. Juni 2019 18:01
    Dienstag, 18. Juni 2019 01:56
  • I try to clean it as much as i can with someon who has more knowledge to pc components then me after that if it doesnt work i try as you stated here but you much for your reply.

Yea i will mark it as an answer if it helps me out but i wont know until weekend ^^.

Dienstag, 18. Juni 2019 13:52