none
windows7 RRS feed

• Frage

• mi pc windows 7 no responde me dije en una esquina de la pantalla que no es original esta copia de windows 7 le pido que puedan ayudar con el problema 
    Mittwoch, 14. August 2019 22:46

Alle Antworten

• Hi,

This is the English forum. Please post your question in English or post in the forums appropriate for your locale.

Based on your issue content, as I am not familiar with Spanish, I have to translate it. Your issue is that “A This copy of windows is not genuine watermark appears on the Windows desktop”, right? Was your Windows 7 activated before?

Please try to uninstall Windows Update KB971033 then check the issue.

More information, you can refer to:

Activation failures and "not genuine" notifications around January 8, 2019, on volume-licensed Windows 7 KMS clients

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4487266/activation-failures-and-not-genuine-notifications-on-vl-win-7-kms-clie

Hope it could be helpful.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Donnerstag, 15. August 2019 14:04
  • Hi,

If the above reply could be of help, you may mark useful reply as answer, if you have other questions, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Dienstag, 20. August 2019 08:40