Hi. Every time I want to print an image attached to an email, the default program that opens it is Microsoft Office Picture Manager. This program does not allow to select the page you want to view or print. So for example if I have a 10 page tif image and
I want to view any page other than the first, I would have to print all 10 pages.
When you right click the picture in the email, it does not give you the option "open with..." so I can't choose a diferent program. I am most definitely not going to save each file that I want to view so please don't suggest that.
How can I change the default picture viewer in Outlook 2007 (for Windows 7 Professional)?
1. Click the Start orb.
2. Select the "Default Programs" option.
3. Click the "Set Default Programs" option.
4. Choose the application that you would like to use as your default picture viewer from the list on the left.
5. Click the "Set this program as default button."
6. Click "OK"Ramesh Srinivasan | The Winhelponline Blog
Microsoft MVP, Windows Desktop Experience
Microsoft führt eine Onlineumfrage durch, um Ihre Meinung zur Technet Website zu erfahren. Wenn Sie sich zur Teilnahme entscheiden, wird Ihnen die Onlineumfrage angezeigt, sobald Sie die Technet Website verlassen.