none
How to retrieve the names of all the existing applications in biztalk RRS feed

• Question

• I can Query  and get list of all the Hosts,orchestrations using WMI classes such as  MSBTS_Host,MSBTS_Orchestration.
    But i couldn't find one that i can use to get the list of all BizTalk applications.

I sthere any way i can get the list of all Applications deployed..?

Thanks

Friday, December 7, 2012 5:30 PM

Answers

• You can use use the ExplorerOM (Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM.dll), class to get list of all the BizTalk applications. 

There are some samples , Please refer Admin\ExplorerOM (BizTalk Server Samples Folder) for more details. I have used it in one of my applications and it works fine.

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com

• Marked as answer by BTSLearner Tuesday, December 11, 2012 3:57 PM
    Friday, December 7, 2012 6:37 PM
  • This can be found in Management Database BizTalkMgmtDb.
    You can use below query

select app.nvcName as 'Application' from dbo.bts_application app inner join dbo.bts_assembly assem
    on assem.nApplicationID = app.nID

If this post answers your question, please mark it as such. If this post is helpful, click 'Vote as helpful'.

Sunday, December 9, 2012 6:55 AM

All replies

• You can use use the ExplorerOM (Microsoft.BizTalk.ExplorerOM.dll), class to get list of all the BizTalk applications. 

There are some samples , Please refer Admin\ExplorerOM (BizTalk Server Samples Folder) for more details. I have used it in one of my applications and it works fine.

HTH,
    Naushad Alam

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer
    alamnaushad.wordpress.com

Friday, December 7, 2012 6:37 PM
  • This can be found in Management Database BizTalkMgmtDb.
    You can use below query

select app.nvcName as 'Application' from dbo.bts_application app inner join dbo.bts_assembly assem
    on assem.nApplicationID = app.nID

If this post answers your question, please mark it as such. If this post is helpful, click 'Vote as helpful'.

Sunday, December 9, 2012 6:55 AM
  • Unfortunately  you cannot use WMI classes to handle applications, I understand what you want to do, because I was trying to do something similar.

I ended by using the btstask.exe which can be used to retrive the list of applications. You can therefore use the result of the btstask.exe to continue with your scripting

Regards,

Stefan

BizTalk Consultant in France

Monday, December 10, 2012 2:44 PM
  • You may also use the BizTalk PowerShell Provider from CodePlex : http://psbiztalk.codeplex.com/

Matthew.

Monday, December 10, 2012 4:28 PM
  • Hi can you please show me the code that allowed to WMI Query  and get list of all the Hosts?

Thanks

Monday, November 18, 2019 6:19 PM