none
PROBLEM after installing October, 2016 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3185330) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I installed October, 2016 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB3185330), after doing this I found that the suggested searches in the Google search bar would no longer work, I uninstalled the updated and it worked again, does any one have any idea what the problem with KB3185330 might be ?

Cheers,

Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:45 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Based on your description, I made the same test, and the result is the same as yours, the Google search bar cannot work.

I suppose that it may relate to the compatibility issue, you could try to feedback this issue by clicking the feedback option at the bottom of the current page.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by MPlaful Monday, October 17, 2016 8:39 PM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Based on your description, I made the same test, and the result is the same as yours, the Google search bar cannot work.

I suppose that it may relate to the compatibility issue, you could try to feedback this issue by clicking the feedback option at the bottom of the current page.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by MPlaful Monday, October 17, 2016 8:39 PM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 9:21 AM
  • Thank you Tao

I'll give that a try

Cheers

Monday, October 17, 2016 9:51 PM