none
WINDOWS DVD MAKER with NO AUDIO

Question

• I am having a problem with Windows DVD maker, it burns the movie the way i want it burned and everything looks awesome, but the problem is there is no Sound.  Absolutely no sound, i have watched the movie a bunch of different times and now want it on dvd, i dont wnat to have to purchase yet another dvd burning software program i like the menu options and really want to just use this program and i have seen other people have the same isuue but no answer to the problem.  Please someone let me know if there is a fix for this or not

Also i am not sure how the problem got listed in windows vista, I am USING windows 7 . this program (windows dvd maker) came with the windows 7 home premium edition that i purchased 2 months ago

Monday, July 12, 2010 2:58 AM

All replies

• I have the same problem. It seems its all to do with codecs. I too am using windows 7- ( I hate it). People have reccommended downloading k lite mega codec pack- No one ever explains how to use the pack on the program. if you click options it shows a list of video filters... i'd like to know how to add to them.

Obviously I know nothing

so any pointers on this would be great.

Sunday, April 03, 2011 12:37 PM