none
Powerpoint not using default browser RRS feed

• Question

• I have a hyperlink in a powerpoint spreadsheet that i'm trying to deploy to our sales reps.  It opens in Internet Explorer.  Edge is the default browser on their laptops.  Our head office is in Japan, so IE opens in Japanese so for obvious reasons, I need to open the default browser!
    Monday, November 11, 2019 3:36 PM

All replies

• ok, resolved.  something else is wiping out my default browser settings...
    Monday, November 11, 2019 3:48 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your sharing. I am glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. Could you please remember to mark your reply as an answer? Your action would help other users who encounter the same issue find the correct forum for help quickly when they read this thread. Thank you for understanding!

If you have any updates, please feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 2:23 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

If not, please mark your reply as an answer to help close this thread. Thanks for your understanding.

Anything unclear or any questions, feel free to post them back to let us know.

Best Regards,

Emily

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, November 18, 2019 12:01 PM