none
AppData\Local\Temp file lost

Question

• Hi, i've got a problem.

When i open my pc it shows me a messege from AsusSetup saying C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp\170920Log.iniis lost.

I have tune up utillities installed on my pc and i used it the day before to delete registry, temporary files etc. I restored the deleted files using the backups that the programm creates but nothing changed. 

I followed the advise written on other discussions concerning deleting everythin on the temp folder, running msconfig etc etc.. All to no avail. 

Do you have any advise?

Thank you,

Costas 

Monday, November 14, 2011 10:54 PM

Answers

• The error is from ASUS program. It may be caused by software confliction. Also I suspect that the application has issues.

You may boot into Clean Boot mode to troubleshoot.

Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796

If the issue persists in Clean Boot Mode, please contact ASUS support for more assistances.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:39 AM

All replies

• The error is from ASUS program. It may be caused by software confliction. Also I suspect that the application has issues.

You may boot into Clean Boot mode to troubleshoot.

Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796

If the issue persists in Clean Boot Mode, please contact ASUS support for more assistances.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 7:39 AM
  • Thanks for your help Arthur.

Unfortunately, i' ve already tried a clean boot to no avail. There were no problems interfering. I' ll follow your advise and contact asus.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 2:39 PM