none
Test-HMAEAS.ps1 returning blank autodetect services for HMA Test RRS feed

• Question

• I have successfully gotten Hybrid Modern Auth (HMA) working with Outlook for Windows on both domain joined and non-domain joined machines. I am attempting to get Outlook for iOS/Android using HMA and can't get it to do it. It only ever tries to do basic auth after asking me to select the service, which I choose Exchange.

- Exchange 2016 CU12

- All of my VD's have OAuth enabled

- EvoSts is set as the DefaultAuthorizationEndpoint

- OAuth2ClientProfileEnabled is true

- Exchange Hybrid configured as Full Hybrid and operating as expected

- AAD sync with Exchange Hybrid Writeback enabled

When I run Test-HMAEAS.ps1, I do have to specify the CustomAutoD parameter, even though autodiscover works and https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com returns successful. The script appears to show OAuth is setup. The response contains a valid WWW-Authenticate=Bearer and the authorization_uri is populated. When Autodetect shows the services listed for the user, they are all blank.

If I hit the Autodetect service manually using 2 domains (Invoke-WebRequest -Uri 'https://prod-api.acompli.net/autodetect/detect?services=office365,outlook,google,icloud,yahoo&protocols=rest-cloud,rest-outlook,rest-office365,eas,imap,smtp' -Headers @{'x-email'="user@domain.com"} | Convertfrom-Json)

- Domain1 (the primary O365 domain) returns with a blank Content field

- Domain2 has the following data in the content field: 1 row, the services column is blank, the protocols column has an entry for eas with a value of autodiscover="autodiscover.domain.com", the autodiscover url being the correct one.

I realize at this point the issue appears to be more on the Autodetect side (acompli) than this script, but I wasn't sure if the guys that wrote the script have any insight into the Autodetect side as well.

• Edited by RadHaz75 Monday, April 22, 2019 6:53 PM
    • Moved by Bill_Stewart Monday, June 17, 2019 8:54 PM Move to more appropriate forum
    Monday, April 22, 2019 4:39 PM

All replies

• I am seeing the exact same issue - running the same versions and have the same results. Were you able to get this resolved already?
    Sunday, June 16, 2019 4:19 PM