none
No network connections after updating to Windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• On my ASUS X200M I updated to Windows 10 and now it says no connections are available. When I click on

Control Panel>Network and Internet>Network Connections>  There are no connections listed.  Yet when I go to Network Adapter and look at the properties of the driver, it says that "This device is working properly." Also, the wireless light is on.  I've tried uninstalling the driver and then download the newest driver from DriverScape.com.

No matter what I seem to do, it seems to always roll back the driver that was installed with Windows 10. My wireless modem model is RTL8188E.

I believe that I've tried all possible solutions posted for similar situations; however, I cannot seem to find the answer. Can someone help?

Friday, August 7, 2015 12:41 AM

Answers

• Hi Mark McKenney,

Did the ethernet network work well?

If the ethernet network work well, we could manually check for updates for the machine and restart the machine to have a  check.

If the issue persists, we could refer to the following link to have a fix.
    No wireless networks are available after you upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084164

Best regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 7, 2015 6:01 AM