none
Print jobs stack in print queue RRS feed

• Question

• hi , good afternoon , good day for all , my pc using the network printing , the document is start and printing , but after print finish , in print job still in print queue .

the picture are showing the example problem... the statues is can ignore 

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:50 AM

Answers

• hi,
    0 I think current problem is caused by not using correct printer driver for LQ-680Pro Printer on win7.
    1 you can download the latest LQ-680Pro Printer Driver from the espon offical website and install it on printer server then re-deploy your printer.  

LQ-680Pro Printer Driver Disk Ver.9 (For NLSP)    Ver.9
    https://download.epson-biz.com/modules/dot/index.php?page=single_soft&cid=97&pcat=2&pid=95

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:21 AM

All replies

• hi,
    1 enter services.msc in command prompt and find "print spooler"service then click "stop" 
    2 enter windows+R and enter spool to locate C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS
    3 delete *.shd and *.spl then restart "print spooler" service
    4 can you tell what is printer detail model ?(on
    Printer nameplate  )
    5 can you enter winver in command prompt on client computer and look the os version ? is the win7 x64 pro or win7 x64 enterprise ?
    6 is the printer network printer and your computer connect it by using printer ip address ? 
       or there is a printer server installed Epson 2600 and shared this printer to other computers?
    7 if you print the test page ,will the issue printer print out the paper ? 

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 1:51 PM
  • 1,2,3 i already test , the problem still same after print another document also same stack in print queue. 

4)my print is Epson LQ 680 pro is connect print server , 5) is Windows 7 Pro 64 bit , 6) yes is connect print server , 7) yes , the test print paper is out come out the print document

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:58 AM
  • hi,
    0 I think current problem is caused by not using correct printer driver for LQ-680Pro Printer on win7.
    1 you can download the latest LQ-680Pro Printer Driver from the espon offical website and install it on printer server then re-deploy your printer.  

LQ-680Pro Printer Driver Disk Ver.9 (For NLSP)    Ver.9
    https://download.epson-biz.com/modules/dot/index.php?page=single_soft&cid=97&pcat=2&pid=95

Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:21 AM
  • finally , the problem is fix , thanks for help my buddy
    Wednesday, March 13, 2019 7:24 AM
  • I am glad to hear that .You are welcome.

Friday, March 29, 2019 9:25 AM