none
Driver for WIN 7 for Samsung ML-2510 Printer?

Question

• I just installed WIN 7 on a dell D610 Latitude. I have 2 Gig RAM installed. I cannot find a driver for my Samsung ML-2510 Priner ANY HELP?
    Sunday, August 09, 2009 2:07 AM

Answers

• Connect the usb cable connection to the usb port of your pc and power on the printer, let win 7 detect and assign a drivers for it

Sunday, August 09, 2009 3:22 AM
    Answerer
  • The other alternative is download or Place the driver installation file on the Desktop.

2. Right Click the driver installation file and select Properties/Compatibility Tab and select this program in compatibility mode for windows vista

3. Click Apply/OK.

4. Right Click the file and select the Run As Administrator option to install

Sunday, August 09, 2009 5:31 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• In the Windows 7 Forums search box, enter

"Samsung Printer"

• Proposed as answer by fanfarenj Tuesday, August 11, 2009 3:42 PM
    Sunday, August 09, 2009 2:50 AM
  • Connect the usb cable connection to the usb port of your pc and power on the printer, let win 7 detect and assign a drivers for it

Sunday, August 09, 2009 3:22 AM
    Answerer
  • The other alternative is download or Place the driver installation file on the Desktop.

2. Right Click the driver installation file and select Properties/Compatibility Tab and select this program in compatibility mode for windows vista

3. Click Apply/OK.

4. Right Click the file and select the Run As Administrator option to install

Sunday, August 09, 2009 5:31 PM
    Answerer