none
Dazzle dvc100 not compatible with windows7?

Question

• I have a capture card that i use to record things on my xbox360 and tv. The hardware is Dazzle DVC100. It wrks on XP but not on windows7. Can anyone help me with this problem?
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 8:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• I don't own the device, but Pinnacle Systems (the manufacturer) lists Vista drivers for the DVC100:

http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Hardware_Installer/readmeHW10.htm

They will probably work on Windows 7 as well. (If they've issued Vista drivers, they will probably have official Win7 drivers when Win7 is released.)

If you have any problem getting them to install, the next step would be running them with admin priviliges, in Vista compatibility mode.
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:29 PM
  • I have a capture card that i use to record things on my xbox360 and tv. The hardware is Dazzle DVC100. It wrks on XP but not on windows7. Can anyone help me with this problem?

Hi Ryan

In addition to the information that bobkn posted, see the following link for the instructions on instaloing drivers in Compatibility Mode.

HOW TO: Install a Hardware Device Driver using Compatibility Mode

Hope this helps.

Thank You for testing Windows 7

Ronnie Vernon MVP

Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:43 PM
  • I have the same problem it worked on vista but when i got a new laptop which is {windows 7} it want even read me capture card usb :S any1 help or

Monday, May 24, 2010 9:24 PM
  • Did it work? I have the same problem, I need help!!!
    Friday, December 17, 2010 7:39 PM
  • just download it for windows vista and it will work. i was thinking that it wouldnt but i just downloaded the driver and windows 7 had no problem installing or letting me use it

http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFiles/Hardware_Installer/readmeHW10.htm

Saturday, January 01, 2011 4:17 AM
  • I was just having the same problem. The link provided by everyone takes you to the download page, and as an update, the download now states it's for Vista and indeed Windows 7.
    Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:24 PM