none
how to disable notification as image on windows 10 LTSC RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

If you want to disable notifications in Windows 10.Please refer to the steps below:

Click on the Settings button with the cog wheel icon.

Select System.

Click the “Notifications & Actions” from the menu on the left. You’ll find yourself at a screen giving you access to all of the notifications settings.

Head down to the Notifications subheading and you’ll find a set of toggles which allows you to customize your notification options here.

If you wish to turn off all notifications then just make sure all of the switches here are turned off.

Hope this information can help you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 14, 2019 2:51 AM
  • Hi,

I try with this but windows still show as image below.

Friday, June 14, 2019 2:59 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have an activated Windows license?

If you do not have an official Windows license key and you are running a temporary Windows version, you will not get rid of this issue until you won’t get an official version.

Best regards,

Farena

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 14, 2019 7:01 AM
  • Hi,

I see, I don't have license. but with the same message, I want to disable notification for windows update?

how to do it

Friday, June 14, 2019 10:26 AM
  • Hi,

Do you mean  Windows Update restart notifications?

Please refer to the link below:

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/76305-turn-off-windows-update-restart-notifications-windows-10-a.html

Or you could disable automatic updates on Windows 10:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-stop-updates-installing-automatically-windows-10

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

Best regards,

Farena

• Marked as answer by JQmk Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:56 AM
    Monday, June 17, 2019 7:27 AM