3. Right click on "Windows", click "Export", and then save it to the C:\ drive. (In case we need to undo the modification, we can double click it to restore the registry key)
4. Double-click on the key ErrorMode, and set the data value to 2.
After that, please restart the computer. Does it work? If not, please go on with the following steps.
Step 2. Clean boot
To place the computer in a clean boot state, follow the steps below:
1. Click Start, type msconfig in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
2. On the General tab, click Selective Startup.
3. Under Selective Startup, click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
4. Click the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All.
5. Click OK.
6. When you are prompted, click Restart.
7. After the computer starts, start the installation and check whether the problem is resolved.
Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.