none
Windows Vista Ultimate - DST Update RRS feed

• Question

• I have multiple PC's - each one that had Windows XP with service pack 2 correctly changed time to 3:00 AM this morning and appointments in Outlook 2003 Professional and Outlook 2007 Professional correctly show in the calendar.

The one PC I have with Vista Ultimate (which I am using to send this message) is still showing the incorrect time currently at 2:21 AM instead of 3:21 AM.  I thought there was no update required for Vista - did anyone else have problems tonight?

Scott Berding

Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:22 AM

Answers

• Try to set your clock from BIOS and check it for a while, if you found it's ok, so it's in Windows Vista, I suggest you reading this article titled: Microsoft customers melting down over Daylight Saving patches here: www.ahmed-mahdy.com for more information about daylight timing.

Good luck

Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:16 PM

All replies

• I didn't have any issues myself. Make sure you have the settings set to change for DST, also, try synching the clock.
    Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:36 PM
  • Try to set your clock from BIOS and check it for a while, if you found it's ok, so it's in Windows Vista, I suggest you reading this article titled: Microsoft customers melting down over Daylight Saving patches here: www.ahmed-mahdy.com for more information about daylight timing.

Good luck

Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:16 PM
  • Novosibirsk, Russia Time Data Update for now available

Time Zone Updates for Turkey Time Data Update for now available

Monday, September 12, 2016 12:28 PM