none
Repeatedly failed to install Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x86-based Systems RRS feed

• General discussion

• Since 11-2018 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x86-based Systems have not been installed! I tried SFC, FixDotNet and many other tools without result! It's important to say that add programs and functionalities windows is empty!

Very thanks for your help.

Trouthie

Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:22 AM

All replies

• Hi Trouthie.

Since you've already tried all the possible troubleshooting solutions (I presume you've also tried resetting Windows Update as described here) and you're still seeing issues affecting the OS functionality (not only Windows Update), you could try performing an in-place upgrade of Windows: this will restore all the OS files while preserving the installed applications and stored data.
    Read the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 2255099 to know how to do that.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Thursday, March 28, 2019 11:12 AM
  • Bruno, I'll try performing an in-place upgrade of Windows with the MKB art. 225509, it seems to be the best way to resolve my problems with the OS, with a tool it was easy to see my license key and as soon as possible I post the answer.

Really thanks for your advise.

Thierry

Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:34 PM
  • Bruno, I'll try performing an in-place upgrade of Windows with the MKB art. 225509, it seems to be the best way to resolve my problems with the OS, with a tool it was easy to see my license key and as soon as possible I post the answer.

Really thanks for your advise.

Thierry

You're welcome, Thierry.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Friday, March 29, 2019 8:53 AM