none
"Failed to establish a network connection" error in Windows 10 using PC Site 7.1.180.46 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm using Nokia PC Suite 7.1.180.46 version...I'm getting "Failed to establish a network connection" error while connecting my N7230 mobile using GPRS one touch access to internet in pc suite and I'm getting this error only for my Windows 10 OS on PC. However, I'm using same software as well as same handset in windows XP,7,8,8.1 and everything works fine...I can access internet with no issue in XP,7,8,8.1

I tried almost everything from my side in windows 10 OS (I have administrator rights)...uninstallation/installation PC Suite of multiple time....tey changing modem and network settings...also tried using access point name and extra initialization commands in settings.... (btw...I'm using Reliance cellular operator, Tamilnadu in India).

It would be appreciated...If someone from Nokia technical department can help on this issue....also other users can provide inputs if someone fixed this issue...will be helpful for me....

Thanks & Regards,

Dhanaball...

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 4:01 AM

Answers

• On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 04:01:39 +0000, Dhana1989 wrote:

I tried almost everything from my side in windows 10 OS (I have administrator rights)...uninstallation/installation PC Suite of multiple time....tey changing modem and network settings...also tried using access point name and extra initialization commands in settings.... (btw...I'm using Reliance cellular operator, Tamilnadu in India).

Not every piece of software that worked in previous versions of Windows is
    going to work in Windows 10. You should really check with Nokia to see if
    Windows 10 is supported and if they have an updated version of the
    software.

Paul Adare - FIM CM MVP

Wednesday, September 2, 2015 6:10 AM