Compatibility between Windows 7 32bit and Flight Simulator X

• I have a new Laptop with Windows 7 Professional 32 bit installed.  Flight Simulator X is used in a lab at the school.  I have update the FSX software to SP2.  When running FSX I can choose the flight, destination, etc.  When I click Fly Now, it goes to Black screen with white arrow.  I can hear the sound of the plane, just can't see it.

The laptop's video is an Intel HD Graphics.  I have updated this to the latest driver.  The processor is Intel Core I3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:15 PM

• Hi,

Sometimes reinstalling driver will make a difference. Please go to computer manufacture's site, download the graphic card driver for Windows 7. Go to device manage and uninstall the current one, the install the new one manually.

Also, I suggest reinstalling the game to check the result. Right click the install file and choose run as administrator. If the issue persists, try to turn off UAC.

In addition, I highly suggest contacting games forum to get more specialized assistance.

Best Regards,

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, May 23, 2011 9:44 AM