none
problems connecting VNP ( cyber ghost ) on 8.1 over some public wifies RRS feed

• Question

• help! I just brough a new labtop. it has windows 8.1. when i'm at the local library , which is faster then most free wifies in my area, and a few other free wifies i can't connect to my cyber ghost VNP service. when i had this problem on windows 7, it turned out a windows download fix  was the problem , after i uninstaled that download, it worked fine. is that the problem with windows 8.1? which one is interfearing with it? is there another problem I haven't come up with before? i use my  VNP for banking and other private bussness when away from home and hate to have change locations when this happends.
    • Edited by toplion Saturday, August 2, 2014 4:24 PM
    Saturday, August 2, 2014 4:20 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Are we using cyber ghost VPN here to connect to the Internet? If yes, we might consider seek help in their official website.

Meanwhile, regarding internet connection problems, we may start with this guide:

Wired and wireless network problems

Best regards

Michael Shao
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:00 AM
  • I would suggest you to check this with Cyber Ghost team/forums in addition to the troubleshooting guide shared by Michael. 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 2:24 AM

All replies

• Do you see anything in event logs?

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, August 2, 2014 4:44 PM
  • no i have not
    Sunday, August 3, 2014 11:45 AM
  • Hi,

Are we using cyber ghost VPN here to connect to the Internet? If yes, we might consider seek help in their official website.

Meanwhile, regarding internet connection problems, we may start with this guide:

Wired and wireless network problems

Best regards

Michael Shao
    TechNet Community Support

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 9:00 AM
  • I would suggest you to check this with Cyber Ghost team/forums in addition to the troubleshooting guide shared by Michael. 

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 2:24 AM
  • yes , cyber ghost VPN, and thanks for both sugestions , i'll check them out.
    Thursday, August 7, 2014 2:13 PM