HDMI display on Emerson 22 inch LCD TV has problems! RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having an annoying time with this right now. Any sort of resolution I choose in the NVIDIA Control Panel and in the Display settings in the Windows Control Panel won't work. It's either my screen is too big that not everything fits on it or everything will fit but im surrounded with a huge black border that makes me unable to see anything because the resolution is super small. My graphics card that I am using is a NVIDIA Geforce 520 GT. And everyone tells me to use an overscan option on my TV but my TV doesn't have an overscan option in it.
    Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:00 PM

Answers

• do you have extend this display picked? or are you trying to duplicate settings over?  Try it with extend this display then pick the 2nd monitor and change the display

also what display are you trying to select?

• Edited by Ang101 Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:13 PM
    • Marked as answer by Nicholas Li Tuesday, October 9, 2012 9:43 AM
    Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:12 PM
  • Hi,

You can also try to download the latest graphics card driver to check the result.

Regards,

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

Friday, September 14, 2012 6:43 AM

All replies

• do you have extend this display picked? or are you trying to duplicate settings over?  Try it with extend this display then pick the 2nd monitor and change the display

also what display are you trying to select?

• Edited by Ang101 Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:13 PM
    Thursday, September 13, 2012 3:12 PM
  • Hi,

You can also try to download the latest graphics card driver to check the result.

Regards,

Vincent Wang

TechNet Community Support

Friday, September 14, 2012 6:43 AM