none
Winpro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization Get Genuine Part Code - FQC-09478

Question

• Hello Team ,

Please explain me what is the above term, describes .

What exactly a Part Code refers in  MS License Policies. ?

Thanks

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:18 PM

All replies

• Hi,

What is the exact issue?

WinPro 10 SNGL OLP NL Legalization GetGenuine is the product offered as part of Get Genuine Windows Agreement for Small and Medium Organization.

The Microsoft Get Genuine Windows Agreement (GGWA) for Small and Medium Organizations offers full Windows desktop operating system licenses to small business, mid-market, or government organizations who find themselves not compliant with Windows software licensing, due to software piracy or any other licensing infringements. It is a Volume License legalization offering a way to address the legalization opportunity within existing PCs.

FQC-09478 is the Manufacturer Part code or model number which is assigned by Microsoft.
    Generally speaking, FQC-09478 is a particular Windows 10 Professional version.

Best regards,
    Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:53 AM
  • Hello Joy,

Thank you for sharing the info, Can I use any other version of Windows or Paid key instead of your volume licensing ?

This Part code FQC-09478 ? If not Why ?

Thanks 

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 8:05 AM
  • Hi,

“FQC-09478” refers to Windows 10 Pro. We could use any Windows 10 Pro product key to activate it.

Bests,
    Joy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 10:04 AM
  •  hi ,

that license has a volume of units ? it has a minimum o maximum ? theres an exact numbers of unit can installed ?what if 1 of the device was out or destroy , can that license be installed to another unit?

thanks i'll be waiting for your response,

theresa,
    Monday, April 3, 2017 3:14 AM
  •  hi ,

that license has a volume of units ? it has a minimum o maximum ? theres an exact numbers of unit can installed ?what if 1 of the device was out or destroy , can that license be installed to another unit?

thanks i'll be waiting for your response,

theresa,

Hi, I have the same question.

Does the license die with the computer or can it be reused?

Monday, August 28, 2017 6:24 PM
  • Hi,

As one issue for one thread, try to open a new thread, it would be easy for following your question.

Bests,

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:47 AM
  • Hello Team ,

Please explain me what is the above term, describes .

What exactly a Part Code refers in  MS License Policies. ?

Thanks

OS WIN PRO 10 SNGL OLP NL LEGALIZATION GET GENUINE 100 HOW MATCH

Thursday, December 14, 2017 3:26 PM
  • OS WIN PRO 10 SNGL OLP NL LEGALIZATION GET GENUINE  100 PCS  HOW MATCH  

• Proposed as answer by ITLLL Thursday, December 14, 2017 3:27 PM
    Thursday, December 14, 2017 3:27 PM